UvA Students come to A-LabMasters of our own Destiny
Scrollytelling's Press Release
On February 6th 2017, an exciting new chapter is set to begin in the life of Scrollytelling. In partnership with UvA and A-Lab, we are delighted to welcome three new members to the Scrollytelling team. Nienke van Rijn, Lisa Kloostra and Billy Nash are masters students who, as part of the Creativity, Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Media (CIEM) module offered at UvA, will be working with us on a weekly basis here in A-Lab, as we attempt to take Scrollytelling forward into the world.
Let's talk about Scrollytelling
Multimedia storytelling software to tell good, qualitative, interesting and untold stories
Co-owned by Martijn and Joost.
How can Scrollytelling grow its business without compromising on qualitative, interesting and fascinating untold journalistic stories?
What are we going to researchFive Key Points
1. Competitors Analysis;
2. Internal/External Analysis;
3. Brand Awareness Research;
4. Social Media Posting;
5. Conference Attendance
1. Competitors are not overly threatening.
2. Huge steps forward in terms of planning and prioritizing the business.
3. We struggled to heighten offline brand awareness.
4. We had some successes with Social Media popularity increases, especially on Twitter
5. Conferences are as fun as they are rewarding
Importance of A-Lab
Writing the report